In 2016 the Tax Credit rules changed, and we are so glad they did!
The Qualifying Charitable Organization amount is now $800 for married couples and $400 for single filers with dollar-for-dollar tax credit.
Your Arizona Tax Credit donation greatly impacts the lives of the youth served by New Pathways for Youth, providing the opportunities they deserve to reach their full potential and transforming Greater Phoenix, one youth at a time.
Your tax credit gift transforms lives:
- Every $400 provides food and snacks to facilitate 20 parenting workshops.
- Every $800 provides food for a month’s worth of life skill development workshops that serve 500 youth.
- Every $1,000 provides four youth and their families case management for an entire year- connecting them to resources that build strong connections and stability in their home.
With your gift, the potential for the youth in our program is significantly enhanced!
Consider supporting New Pathways for Youth’s transformative mentoring programs for youth in one of the following ways:
- Online Giving
- Planned Giving
- Workplace Giving and Employer Matching Gifts: Many employers match monetary gift donations to volunteer service. Your employer may also allow you to direct your workplace giving to New Pathways for Youth.
- In-kind Donations
- Other opportunities abound. Please contact Christy McClendon, President and CEO, (602) 422-9261.
New Pathways for Youth provides no-cost programming to high risk youth in the Phoenix area. Nearly all of our annual operating budget is made possible by generous contributions from individual and business donors, and community grants. Every little bit goes a long way to making amazing transformations possible.
Please consult a tax advisor for further details or visit www.azdor.gov for more information</p style>
Visit Amazon Smile and search for our organization “New Pathways For Youth Inc.” Once selected, 5% of all of your purchases will be donated to our organization.
You can also support our organization by registering online with our community partner Fry’s.