About Your Privacy
New Pathways for Youth is committed to protecting the privacy of our donors. We may collect personal data about donors for a number of reasons:
- to maintain and monitor information relating to donations;
- to facilitate fundraising;
- to communicate with donors and prospective donors concerning New Pathways and our programs and services; and
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Such personal information may include: name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and credit card number when a donor voluntarily provides it to New Pathways. In addition, New Pathways keeps a record of each donor’s giving history. This information is kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used by New Pathways to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make more accurate budget projections.
Recognition and Reporting
Where appropriate, and with the knowledge and consent of the donor, New Pathways may publicly recognize the receipt and purpose of an individual gift. However, unless desired by the donor, New Pathways will not disclose the amount of such gifts, except where required by law. Data on donors and donation amounts may be aggregated and void of identifying information for reporting purposes without the explicit consent of the donors. New Pathways may compile an Annual Report every year and list donors in giving categories. Donors may contact New Pathways to have their name removed from publications, such as an Annual Report.
Protocols are in place to safeguard donor information, including:
- physical measures, including locked filing cabinets and restricted access;
- technological measures, such as the use of passwords for database access and encryption for online giving; and
- a records retention policy.
New Pathways for Youth does not sell or trade donor’s personal information, nor does New Pathways send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. Individual records are kept only as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to comply with applicable laws.
For inquiries, please contact, email@example.com or (602) 258-1012.