Spring into Action!
Be (in) Kind
What’s the easiest way to make an impact in another person’s life? Simple: Be Kind. This spring, New Pathways for Youth is making it simple for you to have an impact on the lives of our youth: Be (in)Kind. There’s no need to get out your checkbook or dress up for a fancy fundraiser. Do you have educational games lying around that were never opened? Or some new sports equipment or books? We’ll take them and put them to great use. These are the items that will make the biggest difference for our youth this Spring.
- Tickets to sporting, concert, and theatrical events
- Admission passes to museums, galleries, and parks
- $20 gift cards to movie theaters, music stores and department stores for awards and recognition
- Individually packaged snacks like granola bars or gold fish
- Disposable Napkins, forks, spoons, cups, and plates
- Bottled water
- Dry erase markers
- Flip chart markers
- Clorox/Lysol Wipes
- Lysol Spray
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Soap for restroom dispensers
- Simple 1-subject notebooks
- Post-it notes in variety of sizes
- Paper clips, binder clips,
- Paper products-toilet paper, paper towels, copy paper, tissues,
- Avery label 5366
- Avery label 5160
- Manila folders
- Retractable pens
Being (in)Kind is the best way this Spring to help us prepare our youth for success!
Spring me into action!