A 3-day workshop for professionals
To benefit New Pathways for Youth
Premiere Integral Coaching Training Opportunity provided by New Ventures West Founder, James Flaherty
You determine the quality and success of your life by how skillfully you design and conduct conversations.
In your personal and professional life, the conversations you have are key to how things move forward. Conflict resolution, social justice organizing, corporate presentations, negotiating, parenting, mentoring…all these and more rely on our ability to communicate powerfully and efficiently. We need to be able to conduct Masterful Conversations.
New Pathways for Youth is bringing this premiere Integral Coaching training to Phoenix and hosting a 3-Day Workshop for professionals led by New Ventures West founder, James Flaherty. James is a highly sought-after public speaker and he coaches high-profile leaders in several industries.
Who is this course for:
- Professionals and teams wanting to increase productivity through effective communication
- Graduates of the New Ventures West Professional Coaching Course who want to deepen their competence with conversations
What the course provides
This workshop sets participants on a path to mastery by studying and cultivating these and other competencies:
- Having a body that’s present, centered and responsive
- Understanding how you uniquely interpret so you quickly adjust to correct for blind spots and fixed views
- Consciously opening your intuition to grasp what isn’t being explicitly said
- Having a vast repertory of words, distinctions, concepts so your speaking and listening are precise, nuanced, and flexible
- Courage, creativity, resilience and resourcefulness
- Tuning into how your conversational partners are listening in a given moment so you can shift your speaking accordingly.
Watch Video to Learn More:
Meet the Trainer
James Flaherty is the founder of New Ventures West and the Integral Coaching methodology. He has been designing and leading coaching programs worldwide for over 30 years. He is a sought-after public speaker and coaches high-profile leaders in a number of industries. He is the author of seminal text Coaching: Evoking Excellence in Others.
New Pathways for Youth
901 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (NEW LOCATION)
Dates and Times
3 Day Course
March 19-21, 2020
9am – 6pm each day (must attend all 3 days)
For 6 months following the 3-day training course, we will host a conference call to augment and deepen your learning and practice.
Teleclasses will be held:
1st Thursdays | 4:00-6:00pm
May 7 thru October 8, 2020
3 Day Workshop – $1325
Teleclass Option – $475
100% of proceeds go to New Pathways for Youth.