Leverage Your Impact
New Pathways accepts many in-kind donations for activities such as: silent auction items for use at fund raising events, items for use as youth recognition, rewards for our outstanding volunteers and mentors, and items for operations.
The contribution of goods and services help New Pathways meet our daily operation and program needs. The wish list below includes our most pressing needs.
Homework and Academic Supplies:
- spiral notebooks, pocket folders, paper clips
- composition books, three ring one inch binders, binder clips
- pens, dry erase markers, staplers and staples
- pencils, tape and highlighters
Sports and Play Supplies:
- Footballs, soccer balls
- Lawn games such as bagg toss, lawn darts
- Board games for ages 12+
Nutrition and Food:
- individually packed snacks such as granola bars, trail mix/nuts, crackers, etc.
- napkins, forks, spoons, cups and plates
- bottled water
Youth and Mentor Achievement Awards:
- tickets to sporting, concert, and theatrical events
- admission passes to museums, galleries and parks
- gift cards to movie theaters and department stores
- trash bags (both kitchen and lawn size)
- liquid hand soap
- paper towels, toilet paper and tissues
- white copy paper and pastel copy paper
- printing, copy writing and facility maintenance
- marketing and graphic design
- event planning and like services
The Transformations Society is an inspired and inspiring group of friends—individuals, businesses, foundations—committed to growing the impact of New Pathways for Youth by sharing in our vision of the future. A contribution of $1,000 or more qualifies a Transformations Society member, gives you access to special New Pathways for Youth events, and helps to transform lives and communities.
Members of our Pathfinders Club contribute $400 – $999 annually to support the breakthroughs and transformations at New Pathways for Youth. Pathfinders Club members receive special communications and invitations through the year.