This morning over 425 community influencers, leaders, and New Pathways stakeholders committed to being unstoppable for our youth by raising over $320,000. These critical funds will help to ensure that our youth - youth living in extreme poverty, facing four times the adversity of their peers, and often forgotten by other agencies - will receive the support of a caring, stable adult.
Because of you, our unique life skill and personal development workshops and retreats will continue to help reverse the traumatic effects of adversity in their lives.
This year New Pathways celebrates our 30th year of being unstoppable! In celebration, five youth and mentors took center stage at the event to show case their transformations and breakthroughs. Our speakers shared how their mentor and the New Pathways approach is allowing them, many for the first time, to find a place to belong and people who are committed to ensuring they are empowered to fulfill their potential.
There’s still time to join us in being unstoppable for our youth! All donations made today will help us unlock a $35,000 matching challenge grant! Click here to be unstoppable for our youth!
All donations made today also qualify for the AZ Charitable Tax Credit. Donations up to $800 per couple come back as a credit on your state taxes! This is separate from foster care and school credits.
Thank you to our event sponsors! We appreciate the leadership and investment from these community leaders. Not only are they vital for the success of today’s event, their contribution will create lasting transformations for our youth and mentors.
We need you! Right now, thirty-five youth from Camelback High School are waiting for a mentor. They are committed to transforming their lives just like the youth who shared their stories at our Annual Breakfast 30 Years of Being Unstoppable earlier today.
Your commitment is urgent. We only have 10 of the 35 mentors ready to be matched with the youth.
Will you help us close the gap? Will you be the caring adult who provides a stable relationship for these youth to begin their recovery from adversity and start a new pathway?
Already mentoring and know the perfect person who should also mentor? Invite them to an introduction session!
Introduction sessions are held on Tuesday evenings at 6:15 p.m. and on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 7:30 a.m. at 1001 E. Pierce Street, Phoenix 85006.
Spring Into Action Drive!
March - April 2019
It’s that time of year again! Our Spring into Action drive is here! These supplies are vital in ensuring that our youth have what they need to fully engage with our program and services.
- Supplies needed are:
- sports balls- basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, volleyballs
- tickets to sporting, concert, and theatrical events
- admission passes to museums, galleries, and parks
- $20 gift cards to movie theaters, music stores and department stores for awards and recognition
- granola bars, individually packaged snacks like trail mix, gold fish, etc.
- Paper products-toilet paper, paper towels, copy paper
- bottled water
Our Dave Trout Golf Tournament is Coming! Find Your Way to Get Involved!
New Pathways for Youth Dave Trout Golf Open
Friday, March 29, 2019
Registration Opens: 6:00am
Camelback Golf Club
7847 N. Mockingbird Ln., Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- Sponsor – Would you like to get your company in front of hundreds of golf enthusiasts and New Pathways for Youth supporters? Consider sponsoring the golf event! Sponsorships begin at $1,500.
- Golf – Love to golf and support youth breakthroughs at the same time? Foursomes are still available! Foursomes are $1,100.
- Live Auction - All proceeds of the auction fund our intentional life skills sessions with mentors and youth. Here are the things our participants love:
- Hotel Stays
- Airline Miles
- Trip Packages
- Spa Packages
- Rental Homes
- Once in a Lifetime Experiences
- Dining Experiences
- Tickets to Sporting Events, Concerts, or Shows Golf Packages Signed Sports Memorabilia
Got another idea? Let us know!