Leverage Your Impact
Give local and create a safer community.
For every dollar invested in New Pathways for Youth, there is a return of approximately $30 by preventing the future need for more costly social and criminal justice services.
Leverage your impact and save at tax time by investing in our youth! New Pathways for Youth is an Arizona Qualifying Charitable Organization. The Qualifying Charitable Organization amount is now $800 for married and $400 for single filers with dollar-for-dollar tax credit.
The NPFY QCO (Qualifying Charitable Organization) code is 20267. Please consult a tax advisor for further details or visit www.azdor.gov for more information.
Leverage Your Impact
The Transformations Society is an inspired and inspiring group of friends—individuals, businesses, foundations—committed to growing the impact of New Pathways for Youth by sharing in our vision of the future. A contribution of $1,000 or more qualifies a Transformations Society member, gives you access to special New Pathways for Youth events, and helps to transform lives and communities.
Members of our Pathfinders Club contribute $400 – $999 annually to support the breakthroughs and transformations at New Pathways for Youth. Pathfinders Club members receive special communications and invitations through the year.
At New Pathways for Youth, we believe youth take actions consistent with the future they see for themselves…therefore we provide experiences that expand their possibilities. Imagine the future you can help to create for these youth by Including New Pathways for Youth in your estate plan. Provide life-changing opportunities by leaving behind a legacy that will continue to impact our community.
If you would like information on how to include New Pathways for Youth in your will or estate plan, please contact Marlo Apple, email@example.com.
New Pathways accepts many in-kind donations for activities such as: silent auction items for use at fund raising events, items for use as youth recognition, rewards for our outstanding volunteers and mentors, and items for operations.
The contribution of goods and services help New Pathways meet our daily operation and program needs. The wish list below includes our most pressing needs.
Homework and Academic Supplies:
- spiral notebooks, pocket folders, paper clips
- composition books, three ring one inch binders, binder clips
- pens, dry erase markers, staplers and staples
- pencils, tape and highlighters
Sports and Play Supplies:
- Footballs, soccer balls
- Lawn games such as bagg toss, lawn darts
- Board games for ages 12+
Nutrition and Food:
- individually packed snacks such as granola bars, trail mix/nuts, crackers, etc.
- napkins, forks, spoons, cups and plates
- bottled water
Youth and Mentor Achievement Awards:
- tickets to sporting, concert, and theatrical events
- admission passes to museums, galleries and parks
- gift cards to movie theaters and department stores
- trash bags (both kitchen and lawn size)
- liquid hand soap
- paper towels, toilet paper and tissues
- white copy paper and pastel copy paper
- printing, copy writing and facility maintenance
- marketing and graphic design
- event planning and like services